In every Market Expansion plan, the technology requirements will need to be reinforced or either redesigned to support a new region of customers and or employees.
When assessing the technology needs for an international expansion many factors must be considered that all align with the overall strategy plan for the project. In this course you will explore in detail the technology requirements and cybersecurity risks to watch for when selecting a SAAS or traditional hard-wired systems through our 12-point technology assessment plan.
Founder and CEO of VOS Group
LaDawn is a revenue growth strategist and professional speaker with over twenty years of hands on experience. A southern California native, LaDawn is a Revenue Growth Strategist & Professional Speaker with over twenty years of hands on experience delivering results to Fortune 100 companies along with both Small & Medium businesses.
She is trained in Six Sigma Green Belt process improvement and Technology Project Management, delivering quantifiable results for her clients. Her career started when, growing up, she worked along side her family in their business.
Mark Liskay, MBA
CIO, Coastal Network Solutions
Mark is an experienced IT professional that brings to his clients over 16 years hands on experience to address a wide array of technology needs.
As a lead co-instructor in the program Mark brings a real world approach to an organization on how to prepare the technology elements needed for a global market expansion plan.
This course provides a full instructional implementation plan with guided steps on how to prepare the internal support departments for increased production driven by the market expansion plan while also maintaining the level of service for existing customers.
· Identifying Internal and External Customer Servicing Needs
· Identifying the Root Cause of Existing Business Process Gaps
· Aligning Internal Business Processes for an International Market
· Establishing Key Metrics to Validate Root Cause Analysis Findings
· Creating a Business Process Map to Scale with a Global Organization
· Effectively Launching New Business Processes with the Headquarters and Remote Locations
Total Time to Complete: 15-20 hours
(this is inclusive of the video training & completion of the workbook)
What is included:
· Detailed program workbook & checklist to guide you through the course
Investment: $3,997 (USD)