Global standards for effective people management
COMMUNICATION MISHAPS CAN ACCOUNT FOR OVER 70% OF EMPLOYEE TURNOVER AND EXECUTIVE BURNOUT WITHIN AN ORGANIZATION.
This course provides a deep dive into how to create a project launch communication plan along with continued internal communications that can create employee culture which supports the organization’s success, all while maintaining appropriate alignment to the local culture.
· Avoid Human Resources Mishaps that Negatively Impact the Bottomline
· Creating Effective Culture Based Communication to Scale an International Organization
· The 5 Key Factors to Consider When Hiring a Human Resources Executive or Outsourcing the Service
· The Back Up Plan – “What to Do When Communication Breakdown Occurs”
Meet the instructors
LaDAwn Townsend, Founder and CEO of VOS University
Christine Hammond, LHMC & NCC, Director of People & Culture at VOS Group
Total Time to Complete: 6-8 hours
(this is inclusive of the video training & completion of the workbook)
What is included:
· Detailed program workbook to guide you through the course
· Leading industry guest expert with hands on experience in Executive Leadership Development and Employee Engagement Training