Outdated or misaligned internal business operation processes can contribute to a loss of 30% for an organization.
Factoring in expanding operations abroad can add several factors that if not properly managed can create a negative brand reputation and contribute to the failure of a project. This course provides a full instructional implementation plan with guided steps on how to prepare the internal support departments for increased production driven by the market expansion plan while also maintaining the level of service for existing customers.
Founder and CEO of VOS Group
LaDawn is a revenue growth strategist and professional speaker with over twenty years of hands on experience. A southern California native, LaDawn is a Revenue Growth Strategist & Professional Speaker with over twenty years of hands on experience delivering results to Fortune 100 companies along with both Small & Medium businesses.
She is trained in Six Sigma Green Belt process improvement and Technology Project Management, delivering quantifiable results for her clients. Her career started when, growing up, she worked along side her family in their business.
· Identifying Internal and External Customer Servicing Needs
· Identifying the Root Cause of Existing Business Process Gaps
· Aligning Internal Business Processes for an International Market
· Establishing Key Metrics to Validate Root Cause Analysis Findings
· Creating a Business Process Map to Scale with a Global Organization
· Effectively Launching New Business Processes with the Headquarters and Remote Locations
Total Time to Complete: 15-20 hours
(this is inclusive of the video training & completion of the workbook)
What is included:
· Detailed program workbook & checklist to guide you through the course
Investment: $3,997 (USD)