Market expansion can benefit a company by expanding the footprint and brand to a new geographical to aide in increasing revenue for the organization.
In this course you will learn the watch items and risks that can come as a part of an international market expansion launch along with how to assess the benefits that align with your organization’s mission statement. This coursework focuses on the 9 key areas within each market expansion plan and will guide you on how to validate the project benefits from a ROI perspective, identify the watch items that can appear within an international business expansion plan along with creating a recovery plan for managing risk.
Founder and CEO of VOS Group
LaDawn is a revenue growth strategist and professional speaker with over twenty years of hands on experience. A southern California native, LaDawn is a Revenue Growth Strategist & Professional Speaker with over twenty years of hands on experience delivering results to Fortune 100 companies along with both Small & Medium businesses.
She is trained in Six Sigma Green Belt process improvement and Technology Project Management, delivering quantifiable results for her clients. Her career started when, growing up, she worked along side her family in their business.
Community & Business Development Strategist
Michelle is a community and business development strategist and social entrepreneur with a passion for civically-focused projects and campaigns.
The scope of her work includes developing flexible and creative approaches to solving internal and external problems for non-profit, private, and government organizations – along with running a few social enterprises of her own.
Michelle brings her expertise to module #8 to share her insights on “Avoiding Culture Communication Mishaps during Advertising Campaigns & Sales.”
· Effective Market Expansion Planning & Management
· The 4 Fundamental Foundations to a Market Expansion Plan
· Assessing the Profitability of the Market
· Leveraging Non-Traditional Data to Determine a Regions Monetary Value
· Effective Assessment of Profit Margins
· Determining ROI Projections & Accelerated Growth Metrics
· Sales & Marketing Strategy for International Markets
· Avoiding Culture Communication Mishaps during Advertising Campaigns & Sales
· Consultations Selecting the Expansion Model Best Suited for the Organization
Total Time to Complete: 15-20 hours
(this is inclusive of the video training & completion of the workbook)
What is included:
· 66-page program workbook to guide you through the course
Investment: $2,997 (USD)