Communication mishaps can account for over 70% of employee turnover and executive burnout within an organization.
This course provides a deep dive into how to create a project launch communication plan along with continued internal communications that can create employee culture which supports the organization’s success, all while maintaining appropriate alignment to the local culture.
Founder and CEO of VOS Group
LaDawn is a revenue growth strategist and professional speaker with over twenty years of hands on experience. A southern California native, LaDawn is a Revenue Growth Strategist & Professional Speaker with over twenty years of hands on experience delivering results to Fortune 100 companies along with both Small & Medium businesses.
She is trained in Six Sigma Green Belt process improvement and Technology Project Management, delivering quantifiable results for her clients. Her career started when, growing up, she worked along side her family in their business.
LHMC & NCC, Director of People & Culture at VOS Group
A leading mental health influencer, author and guest speaker. As an author of the award-winning “The Exhausted Woman’s Handbook,” and more than 500 articles, Christine has more than one million people downloading her podcast “Understanding Today’s Narcissist,” and more than 400,000 views on YouTube.
Christine is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Qualified Supervisor by the State of Florida, a National Certified Counselor, Certified Family Trauma Professional, with extensive training in crisis intervention and peaceful resolution.
· Avoid Human Resources Mishaps that Negatively Impact the Bottomline
· Creating Effective Culture Based Communication to Scale an International Organization
· The 5 Key Factors to Consider When Hiring a Human Resources Executive or Outsourcing the Service
· The Back Up Plan – “What to Do When Communication Breakdown Occurs”
Total Time to Complete: 6-8 hours
(this is inclusive of the video training & completion of the workbook)
What is included:
· Detailed program workbook to guide you through the course
· Leading industry guest expert with hands on experience in Executive Leadership Development and Employee Engagement Training
Investment: $2,997 (USD)