Annual revenues $10,000,000 – $50,000,000
Revenue is increasing (slowly while investor push back also increases) Employee headcount is growing (a necessity with a separate set of risks) Sales are incoming (but not at the levels of what you want to see). Based on the numbers most experts would say the company is performing positively for this stage of business. Or, is it?
All is not well in Camelot. Companies in the mode of growth must be diligent in positioning themselves to stand out in the marketplace by leveraging the brand reputation, client testimonials and above all else having a solution that answers the ‘next phase of problem or solution’ for the core customer.
Why does this happen?
We have found that companies in the growth mode do not reach revenues above $50M due to some of the factors below.
· Overcomplicated sales process
· An unclear plan for fiscal advancement
· Misaligned or lack of effective talent in the right roles with unclear responsibility metrics in place
· Systems, structures, and technology not enabled to grow with the organization
· Leaders and teams working as silos leading to miscommunication, analysis paralysis, and employee conflict
· Repeat investments in consultants, firms, experts, conferences, workshops, team events and more with a motivational experience however lacking ROI
Through our Advisory Services and VOS University we engage with Founders and their teams to explore how to grow the bottom line while keeping the organization structurally secure in all areas ranging from Sales, Marketing, Operations, Leadership and Technology.
Sales Accelerator Program for teams and individuals
A independent study program with optional private support that gives access to up to 3 employees and is designed to enhance internal business operations to drive up revenue by 30%.
Market Expansion Strategies
& Data Analytics
Looking to grow your business within the local community and expand into new markets? Through our online independent learning courses or working with our global team of specialists we will show you how to create a strategy to expand the business.
You’ve paid consultants for a strategic plan and the result is that you are now left with a binder of ideas without a clear plan of what to do next or the support needed to execute the plan.
Our team of skilled experts have a combined experience of over twenty years of working arm in arm with business leaders and their teams to increase revenue with strategic plans and hands on support to help you reach the target.